Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2014 -- In 2030, the population of the USA will reach 356 million, an increase of 13.4% from 2012. The USA's population is ageing and this is compounded by falling birth rates. Meanwhile the average age at childbirth is also climbing. Migration is an important driver of population growth and will grow in importance during the forecast period. This is despite a slight slow down in population growth, due to a fall in natural change. New York is the largest city and this will remain so in 2030.
Euromonitor International's Future Demographic reports provide in-depth data and analysis of population changes in 85 countries, 7 regions and a world overview. The reports offer long-term demographic forecasts to 2030, and include breakdowns of population by age and sex, vital statistics and major cities. The series provides insight into demographic trends which will shape consumer segmentation and markets in the future
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Future Demographics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in the United States to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United States to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in the United States to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the US to 2017
- United Arab Emirates in 2030: The Future Demographic
- The Future of the Suncare Market in the US to 2017