New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- The US nuclear power sector is actively engaged in developing and applying technological advancements to Small Modular Reactors (SMR) with the help of government funding. The US government declared its interest in funding the nation's SMR vision for commercialization by 2025 and plans to support the industry by sharing developmental costs for the first two SMRs due to be built. In addition to the government, private investors, such as venture financing firms, have shown interest in the upcoming technology by agreeing to provide financial aid. The primary factors responsible for such widespread support are the advanced safety, security and waste management features of the technology, not to mention the exceptional economics SMR advocates boast about. The nuclear power industry in the US has also benefitted from persistent public support; this has certainly boosted investor confidence in the industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The report focuses on the future of Small Modular Reactors in the US
- Identifies the key factors supporting the development of Small Modular Reactors in the US
- Specifies the benefits of Small Modular Reactors against traditional nuclear power plants.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the various factors making the US the most favorable country to develop Small Modular Reactors
- Understand the benefits of Small Modular Reactors in the US.
- Understand how the US is promoting the development of Small Modular Reactors.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects
- Power Markets in Emerging Economies - Market Outlook, Capacity and Generation, Opportunities and Challenges to 2020
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China
- Charge Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Charge Cards in Thailand
- Charge Cards in the US
- Financial Cards and Payments in Saudi Arabia
- Charge Cards in Hong Kong, China
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)