New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2013 -- Retail sales of vacuum cleaners decreased by 11% in retail volume terms in 2012, reaching 652,000 units. Import restrictions hit this category hard. As a consequence of shortages of products, domestically manufactured brand Liliana took advantage of the long-lasting restricted scenario, and gained share in spite of the fact that the vacuum cleaners that the company manufactures in Argentina do not include modern technology.
Euromonitor International's Vacuum Cleaners in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Standard Vacuum Cleaners.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vacuum Cleaners market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea
- Vacuum Cleaners in Canada
- Vacuum Cleaners in Australia
- Vacuum Cleaners in the Netherlands
- Vacuum Cleaners in Denmark
- Vacuum Cleaners in Malaysia
- Vacuum Cleaners in the Czech Republic
- Vacuum Cleaners in the United Kingdom
- Vacuum Cleaners in Sweden