Fast Market Research recommends "Vacuum Cleaners in Vietnam" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- Vacuum cleaners volume sales grew by 13% to reach 100,700 units while current value sales grew by 14% to reach VND295.7 billion. This was a slowing trend considering the category's peak performance in 2009 with 38% volume growth and 37% current value growth. However, it was still strong double-digit growth. As a result of industrialisation and urbanisation, air pollution emerged as a warning issue with increasing amounts of dust emitted into the air every day. Moreover, consumers are becoming busier and also more concerned about the family's health, which leads some of them to vacuum cleaners, a useful appliance that can clean houses faster and more efficiently.
Matsushita Home Appliances Co Ltd led vacuum cleaners with volume share of 35%, followed by Hitachi Asia (Vietnam) Ltd with 15% and Electrolux Vietnam Ltd with 14%. Matsushita Home appliances has been very successful in marketing Panasonic's brand image as an affordable durable Japanese vacuum cleaner brand. The corporation was also active in developing new technology. During the review period, the company introduced a special type of vacuum cleaner especially designed for consumers who are prone to allergies. The vacuum cleaning products can detect and suck in pollens and micro particles sizing at only 20 micrometers which form the most popular dust types causing allergies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, vacuum cleaners is estimated to record a volume CAGR of 9%, which presents a downward trend in comparison with the review period which recorded a volume CAGR of 21%. The main reason is because consumers who need vacuum cleaners are very likely to have owned ones while other consumers tend to remain loyal to the traditional swiping method due to the vacuum cleaners' operational noise and its inconvenient lengthy wires.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Vietnam, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Vietnam market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Vietnam?
- What are the major brands in Vietnam?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Standard Vacuum Cleaners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea
- Vacuum Cleaners in Turkey
- Vacuum Cleaners in Israel
- Vacuum Cleaners in Saudi Arabia
- Vacuum Cleaners in Germany
- Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine
- Vacuum Cleaners in Italy
- Vacuum Cleaners in Romania
- Vacuum Cleaners in Malaysia