New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- There was growing health-consciousness in Saudi Arabia during the review period. This trend was partly linked to a growing media focus on health issues, with a strong focus on the high incidence of lifestyle diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. Swine flu outbreaks during the review period also resulted in many consumers striving for greater general health.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Turkey
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Belarus
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Israel
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Spain
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Africa
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Pakistan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Norway
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)