Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Watches in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2013 -- Growth in value sales of watches slowed down in 2013, after growing by double-digits in 2011 and 2012. Sales of watches plunged by 10% in current value terms in 2009, during the Great Recession. Consumers of all income levels were shaken up by the recession, and took a break from buying discretionary items such as watches. As the US economy began to recover, high-income consumers felt more confident about their economic prospects, and started to spend again on gifts and on themselves. In turn,...
Euromonitor International's Watchesin USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Watches by Price Band, Watches by type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Watches market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewelry & Watches: Global Industry Guide
- Watches in the United Arab Emirates
- Watches in Taiwan
- Watches in Russia
- Watches in Canada
- Watches in Spain
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016