Fast Market Research recommends "Wine in the US" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2013 -- In 2012, wine maintained its recovery in terms of total value sales after posting a decline during the recession in 2009. In 2012, consumer confidence continued to slowly return and consumers once again returned wine to its traditional trajectory of positive value sales growth. Total value sales of wine grew by 5% in both 2011 and 2012. Premium wine continued to be a fast growing segment in particular, especially within other sparkling wine, still light grape wine and port wines such as aged...
Euromonitor International's Wine in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Spain
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Russia