New Beverages market report from MarketLine: "Wine: Scandinavia Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2014 -- The Scandinavian Wine industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian wine market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian wine market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian wine market had a total market value of $8,583.6 million in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the wine industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $4,321.8 million in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $2,535.4 and $1,726.3 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the wine in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $5,965.8 million in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $3,407.1 and $2,072.9 million respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the Scandinavian wine market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian wine market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wine: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Spirits: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Wine: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Wine: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Wine: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Wine: Global Industry Guide
- Beer: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Spirits: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Wine: Global Industry Almanac
- Wine Industry in China, 2014-2018