Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- In wound care, sticking plasters/adhesive bandages is the core category, accounting for two thirds of value sales in 2012. There is objectively not much room for a bigger shift amongst the three wound care categories, as it depends on the need to take care of the wound, not personal preference.
Wound care is quite fragmented, with the top five players accounting for a 60% share of sales in 2012. Global brand names do not matter as much as the price; explaining the strong presence of private label, with a value share of 19% in 2012.
Some consolidation is expected within wound care in Croatia over the forecast period ? a development which will benefit the major players at the expense of smaller companies, which accounted for a 23% share of retail value sales in 2012 (listed under others). In addition, private label brands are expected to grow faster than branded products over the coming years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Croatia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Croatia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Croatia?
- What are the major brands in Croatia?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Market for Advanced Wound Care Products 2014
- Wound Care in France
- Wound Care in Portugal
- Wound Care in Lithuania
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in Latvia
- Wound Care in Austria
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in Belarus
- Wound Care in the US