New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "A Faster World : Global Performance and Opportunities in Consumer Foodservice"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2012 -- With much of the world seemingly on the edge of another global recession, 2012 would not seem the most auspicious year for global consumer foodservice operators. Yet even amidst enormous uncertainty, consumers continue to eat out, and markets continue to expand. In this new report, Euromonitor International examines where the growth can be found, while exploring what has become an incredibly fluid competitive landscape, with distinctions between categories and occasions continuing to blur.
Euromonitor International's A Faster World : Global Performance and Opportunities in Consumer Foodservice global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Consumer Foodservice market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading operators and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the operating environment - be they economic/lifestyle influences, new foodservice concepts, outlet locations, menu innovation or format development. The entire industry is considered, including both chained and independent operators. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and what is the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Foodservice Survey 2011: Trends in Workplace Catering and Consumer Expenditure
- UK Foodservice Survey 2012-2013: Impact, Opportunities, and Growth of Social Media and Consumer Review
- Starbucks Corp in Consumer Foodservice (World)
- Dunkin' Brands Inc in Consumer Foodservice (World)
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Russia
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Sweden
- Every Consumer, Every Occasion: Corporate Strategies in Consumer Foodservice
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Israel
- Doctor's Associates Inc in Consumer Foodservice (World )
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)