New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "A Glass Half Full: The Case for Soft Drinks in Western Europe"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2014 -- Western Europe is sometimes unfairly characterised as a stagnant market for soft drinks, with low growth prospects for branded products. While challenges remain in Southern Europe, per capita consumption has remained high in Northern Europe. Areas of value generation are possible in wellness, functional and alternative beverage options.
Euromonitor International's A Glass Half Full: The Case for Soft Drinks in Western Europe global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Soft Drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The analysis can focus on value and volume for both off trade and on trade.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks in Europe
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in Europe
- Soft Drinks Packaging in Turkey
- Global Sports Drinks Report 2013
- Soft Drinks in Spain
- The Brazilian Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Bottled Water in Italy
- The German Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The French Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Beverage Packaging Market By Beverage Types (Non-Alcoholic, Alcoholic & Dairy), Packaging Types (Bottle, Can, Pouch, Carton, Draught, Bulk & Others), Material (Glass, Plastic, PET, HDPE, Metal, Paper-Board & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018