New Materials research report from GBI Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2012 -- GBI Research's report, "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) Market in Asia Pacific to 2017 - Increasing Penetration in China and India Coupled with Low Cost Manufacturing to Fuel Regional Growth", provides a detailed insight into the Asia-Pacific API market. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the API markets in this region. The report contains market forecasts, product type analysis, drivers and restraints. In addition, it includes therapeutic categories analysis and CMO growth in the region, and its influence on API manufacturing activity towards 2017. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Asia-Pacific API market, covering all of the major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Asia-Pacific is the second largest regional market for APIs by revenue in the world. The Asia-Pacific active pharmaceutical ingredients market revenue held a share of around 28.3% of the global API market in 2011, with the global revenue standing at $108,613m. Total revenue generated by the Asia-Pacific API market was $30,693m in 2011, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% to reach $63.8 billion by 2017. This will be supported by healthy demand from the biotech and generic API sectors.
- Market revenue data for APIs from 2005 to 2011 and forecasts for six years to 2017.
- API markets in key countries in the region, including Japan, China, South Korea and India.
- API industry structure and market trends, such as a shift in manufacturing and growth in biotechnology for the Asia-Pacific region.
- Drivers of the API market, such as the growth of generic drugs, and restraints.
- Detailed historic and forecast trends and share analysis of API revenue, based on product types (synthetic and biotech APIs) in the Asia-Pacific market, and in key countries of the region.
- Detailed historic and forecast trends and share analysis of API revenue, based on customer base (generic and innovative for synthetic APIs, biosimilars and biologics for biotech APIs) in the Asia-Pacific market, and in key countries of the region.
- Analysis of API revenue based on therapeutic categories at a regional and key country level.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the Asia-Pacific API market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the Asia-Pacific API market.
- Invest in the growing segments of the API market.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the Asia-Pacific API market.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the global API market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Global Market to 2017 - Growth in Developing Markets to Come From Cost Efficient Manufacturing and Rising Domestic Demand
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in Europe to 2017 - Pricing and Reimbursement Initiatives Supporting Generic Drug Growth, with CMOs Expected to Account for Majority of the Manufacturing Activity
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in the Americas to 2017 - Shift Towards Generics and Biosimilars as South and Central America Emerges as a Key Growth Region
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in Asia-Pacific to 2016 - The Merchant Market for Generics Continues to Grow as the Competition Increases
- Global Biopesticides Market Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in the Americas Market to 2016 - Growth in Biotechnology and Generic Segments and the Pharmaceutical Patent Cliff will Shape the Landscape
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Global Market to 2020 - Demand for Solution-Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) Increasing In-line with Uptake of High-Performance Tires
- Global Additive Manufacturing Market (2012 - 2017) - By Application [Medical Devices, Automotives, & Aerospace] & Technology [3D Printing, Laser Sintering, Stereolithography, Fused Deposition Modeling, Electron Beam Melting, & Tissue Engine
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region - Cell Culture Technology-Based Vaccines to Revolutionize the Market by Faster Production and High Initial Purity
- Refining Industry to 2017 - Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa to Emerge as Key Regions for Infrastructure Investments for Capacity Additions
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)