Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Amadeus Global Travel Distribution SA in Travel and Tourism (World)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2012 -- 2011 was a challenging year for Amadeus, given the unstable economic environment in its domestic market, Europe. Nevertheless, growth was underpinned by new breakthroughs such as the signing of a contract with Southwest Airlines and a stronger focus on GDS solutions away from air travel. All main strategies adopted by Amadeus are analysed in this report.
Euromonitor International's Amadeus Global Travel Distribution SA in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of FIFA World Cup and Olympic Games to Promote Tourism Growth
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- D'Ieteren SA in Travel and Tourism (World)
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tourism Infrastructure Benefiting From Government Investment
- Travel and Tourism in Portugal
- Travel and Tourism in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Public-Private Partnership Investments are Driving Rapid Development of Transportation Infrastructure
- Global Airport Retailing: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015