Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2012 -- The volatile economic environment and rising pricing pressures make apparel retail a difficult environment to operate in. With independent specialists struggling, the power is shifting from wholesale to own stores and online operations. Key distribution strategies are already being put in place by successful companies, and represent an outward-looking vision, while at the same time keeping on top of the detail of the business and keeping a balance while embracing different routes to market.
Euromonitor International's Apparel Routes to Market: Part Two - Brands Squeezed by Changing Retail Environment global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the apparel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the clothing and footwear market - be they changes on the supply side, in channel dynamics, economic/ lifestyle /demographic influences or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Clothing, Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Apparel Routes To Market: Part One - Global Distribution Overview
- Clothing Accessories in Thailand
- Women's Outerwear in Australia
- Apparel Retail in Sweden
- Apparel Retail in Australia
- Apparel Retail in the United States
- Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods Retailing in Chile: Databook to 2016
- Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods Retailing in Peru: Databook to 2016
- Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods Retailing in Romania: Databook to 2016
- Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods Retailing in Turkey: Databook to 2016