New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Asian Speciality Drinks in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2014 -- The major brand within Asian specialty drinks, Pine Bud Drink Forte, was upgraded in 2013. The drink has been present in the country since 1995 and is a long-term steady seller. The main changes were an increased content of pine bud extracts and improved taste. The product is largely consumed as a refresher among salaried workers or college students who seek a mood change after long hours of work or study. Moreover, sales of the product increase significantly during the months of April to May, when yellow dust storms become prevalent in South Korea. The renewal increased the promotional exposure and interest in the brand and helped to increase sales in 2013.
Lotte Chilsung Beverage's Pine Bud Drink Forte was the leading brand within the category in 2013. The brand has an established position in the market and it was upgraded further in 2013 to emphasise its healthy aspects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Asian speciality drinks is likely to remain relatively stagnant over the forecast period, although new product developments may contribute to a positive change in the future. Health issues and interest in healthy food and beverages continues to rise in South Korea and consumers will look for healthier options in their everyday beverage choices. However, the availability of Asian specialty drinks is limited in terms of product types and the products have a tendency to appeal to a specific group of consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Asian Specialty Drinks industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Asian Specialty Drinks industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Asian Specialty Drinks in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Asian Specialty Drinks in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- Who are the key consumers of Asian Specialty drinks in South Korea?
- Are there specific cultural reasons for consuming Asian Specialty drinks like green tea?
- What recent packaging innovation and market trends have appeared in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Asian Speciality Drinks in China
- Soft Drinks in South Korea
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Vietnam
- Asian Speciality Drinks in France
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Malaysia
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Japan
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Singapore
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the Netherlands
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Taiwan
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the United Kingdom