New Transportation research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2014 -- The BRIC Automotive Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC automotive manufacturing
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market with forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the automotive manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $458.0 billion in 2013. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 34.3% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $296.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $75.3, $44.7, and $41.5 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $576.5 billion in 2018, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $109.8, $65.7 and $57.1 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC automotive manufacturing market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing in Taiwan
- Automotive Manufacturing in Finland
- Automotive Manufacturing in Colombia
- Automotive Manufacturing in Japan
- Automotive Manufacturing in Germany
- Automotive Manufacturing in the Netherlands