Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2012 -- GBI Research's new report, 'Bauxite Mining Market in Europe to 2020 - Market Characterized by Increased Regional Demand for Aluminum Backed by Significant Reserves' provides key information and analysis of the European bauxite mining industry, which consists of Russia and Greece. The report covers the industry's drivers and restraints, production, reserves and consumption, and provides details of each country's bauxite trade statistics (imports and exports). This report is based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Important drivers and restraints which are estimated to play a role in transforming the industry during the outlook period 2012-2020.
- Production of bauxite in Europe - Historical data 2000 to 2011 is given. Forecast forward until 2020.
- Consumption demand of bauxite in terms of volume - Historical data 2000 to 2011 is given. Forecast forward until 2020.
- Export and import markets for Europe's bauxite, categorized by the export and import markets of Russia and Greece.
- Top Active and Planned projects spanning in the Europe bauxite mining landscape.
- The policy and regulatory frameworks governing the European bauxite mining industry.
- Comprehensive profiles of key bauxite mining companies in the region's industry, such as United Company RUSAL Plc (RUSAL) and Mytilineos Holdings S.A. (Mytilineos), are also provided.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain a strong understanding of the region's bauxite mining industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future bauxite industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's bauxite mining industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: United Company RUSAL Plc (RUSAL), Mytilineos Holdings S.A. (Mytilineos)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bauxite Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Increased Regional Demand for Aluminum to Boost Bauxite Production
- Iron Ore Mining Market in Europe to 2020 - Abundant Reserves and Global Demand for Steel Likely to Drive Production
- Iron Ore Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Interplay Between Regional Demand for Steel and Iron Production Shapes the Competitive Landscape
- The Indian Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Iron Ore Mining Market in North America to 2020 - Demand for Steel in the US to Boost Regional Iron Ore Production
- Coal Mining Market in Asia Pacific to 2020 - New Coal-Fired Power Plants to Enhance Regional Coal Production over the Forecast Period
- Iron Ore Mining Market in South and Central America to 2020 - Infrastructure and High Quality Reserves Provide Incentives for Regional Exports
- Mining in India to 2015 - Market Sizing and Forecasts: Market Profile
- The Chinese Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Styrene Global Markets to 2020 - Substitution of Polystyrene by Polypropylene and Polyethylene Terephthalate to Impact Growth in Developed Regions