New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Various Chinese elements, Chinese ink-wash painting on the packaging for example, are incorporated into the packaging of beauty and personal care products to woo local consumers, while the design of closures can also cater to consumers' changing needs. To address the needs of time-pressed consumers, self-foaming closures are applied for face cleansers and liquid hand soap, which prolongs the use of such products and is therefore well received among consumers.
Glass is expected to be the fastest-growing packaging type in terms of volume CAGR in beauty and personal care products, thanks to its more premium and sophisticated texture as compared to plastic, for example. Compared with other products, suppliers of beauty and skin care products pay more attention to the aesthetic effect of the packaging, and more effects, such as matting and tinted effects, can be incorporated into glass packaging, to result in high-class market positioning.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in China?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in China?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Healthand Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Netherlands Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017