New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Beauty from Within: How to Build a Successful Product"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- Nutricosmetics are gathering pace across the globe. Whilst the consumer following remains much larger in Asia Pacific, the trend is getting stronger in North America and Western Europe. Anti-ageing products managed to defy the recession, and with nutricosmetics aligning closely with such products, they have the potential to be highly lucrative. This report focuses on how to build consumer trust in nutricosmetics and turn it into a long-lasting brand loyalty.
Euromonitor International's Beauty from Within: How to Build a Successful Product global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the health and wellness marketplace, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends, categories and geographies as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing wellbeing market - be they new product developments, packaging and ingredients innovations, introduction of new regulatory schemes, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or retail pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Female Personal Care Regimes in Brazil
- Beauty and Personal Care in Serbia
- Personalization Trends in Personal Care
- Men's Grooming in China
- Skincare Market in Eastern Europe - Product Launch Quarterly
- Skin Care in Ecuador
- Skincare Market in Turkey - Product Launch Almanac 2011
- Hair Care in Hungary
- Global Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2015
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)