New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Beer in Hong Kong, China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- Increasing sophistication acquired from international exposure and media coverage encouraged consumers to experiment with beers of various origin. This resulted in imported mid-priced lager recording the fastest total volume sales growth of 3% in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Beer in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Non/Low Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer in Hong Kong
- The Premium Beer Market 2013
- Alcoholic Drinks in Hong Kong, China
- Beer Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Beer Market Insights Hong Kong
- Sweetening The Pils - The Market for Flavored Beer and Beer Mixes
- The Future of the Wine Market in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Craft Beer Phenomenon
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China