New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Better For You Packaged Food in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Value sales of better for you packaged food increased by 6% in current terms in 2012 and reached Won366 billion. 'Reduced' or 'excluded' is one of major concepts in health and wellness packaged food rather than the 'added' concept. In particular, excessive sugar and salt are considered harmful to health, but for packaged food, it is difficult to reduce or exclude these products without affecting the taste. Through a long period of research, manufacturers are trying to reduce condiments whilst...
Euromonitor International's Better For You Packaged Food in South Korea report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: BFY Reduced Carb Packaged Food, BFY Reduced Fat Packaged Food, BFY Reduced Salt Food, BFY Reduced Sugar Packaged Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Better For You Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Better For You Packaged Food in Venezuela
- Health and Wellness in South Korea
- Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in South Korea
- Better For You Packaged Food in Hong Kong, China
- Organic Packaged Food in South Korea
- Better For You Packaged Food in Bulgaria
- Better For You Packaged Food in Argentina
- Better For You Packaged Food in the US
- Better For You Packaged Food in Spain
- Better For You Packaged Food in Japan