New Manufacturing research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2013 -- Global Cables industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global cables market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global cables market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key cables market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global cables market with five year forecasts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The cables market reflects the sale of power and telecoms cables. Telecoms cabling consists of metallic and fiber optic cabling. Power cabling consists of medium, high, and extra high voltage cable. Values are given at retail selling price (RSP) and all currency conversions have been calculated at constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
The global cables market had total revenues of $75,979.6m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2008 and 2012.
The power cables segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $53,889.2m, equivalent to 70.9% of the market's overall value.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global cables market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global cables market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global cables market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global cables market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Machinery: Global Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Wrapping & Paper Packaging: Global Industry Guide
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Marketing Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)