Recently published research from GlobalData, "Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in the Middle East - Saudi Arabia and Iraq to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- GlobalData's energy offering, "Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in the Middle East - Saudi Arabia and Iraq to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth" is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in Middle East. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in Middle East. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in Middle East are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Company, Saudi Arabian Oil Company and Kuwait National Petroleum Company K.S.C.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Middle East
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data.
- Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Middle East.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Company, Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Kuwait National Petroleum Company K.S.C.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Europe - Russia to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth
- Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Africa - Nigeria to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth
- Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Asia and Oceania - China Drives Refinery Capacity Growth
- Refining Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries
- LNG Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned LNG Terminals
- Refining Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries
- Valero Energy Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Global Refining Capital Expenditures Forecast at over $300billion for New Capacity on-line by 2020; Refining Margins to Remain Under Pressure as Annual Capacity Increases Forecast to Exceed Growth in Annual Oil Demand
- Solar PV in Canada, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Reliance Industries Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update