Fast Market Research recommends "Carbonated Soft Drinks in Canada" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/18/2013 -- Carbonated Soft Drinks in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada carbonated soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The carbonated soft drinks market consists of retail sales of diet cola, standard cola, fruit-flavored carbonates, mixers and other carbonates. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Canadian carbonated soft drinks market had total revenues of $3,725.8m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes remained constant between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 3,350.3 million liters in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 0.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $3,887.0m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the carbonated soft drinks market in Canada
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the carbonated soft drinks market in Canada
Leading company profiles reveal details of key carbonated soft drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada carbonated soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Canada carbonated soft drinks market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Canada carbonated soft drinks market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada carbonated soft drinks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in Asia-Pacific
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in Belgium
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in Europe
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in France
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in Spain
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in China
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in the United States
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in the Netherlands