Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2012 -- This expanded and fully revised 414-page report provides a complete picture of how robust the cardiovascular device sector is and how well companies are performing. The report is organised into 2 sections:
AN OVERVIEW OF PRODUCT APPROVALS AND REGULATORY ISSUES IN THE US, EUROPE AND BEYOND
This insightful overview throws the spotlight on the regulatory climate for cardiovascular device companies in the US and Europe. It examines the process for approving products in the US, the impact of potential regulatory changes in the US and improvements to the EU regulatory process.
A DETAILED REVIEW OF 60 COMPANIES
Key areas covered for each carefully selected company include:
R&D and Research Strategy
Key Agreements and Alliances
Comprehensive Contact Details
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is an essential desk reference and a timely aid to market planning and competitor awareness. Importantly it does not just concentrate on the sector's leading lights but also examines some of the smaller innovators that sometimes get overlooked until they get snapped up by the big companies.
Now in its seventh year of publication the report is driven by the latest takeovers and new entrants. The report has been written and researched by Espicom's experts in the field Lawrence Miller, who also edits the respected newsletter Cardiovascular Device Business, and Sarah Tomblin. The report is backed by a regular newsfeed of cardiovascular device articles that collectively provide a compelling package of competitive data. No other report provides such a level of complimentary information.
Shining the spotlight on 60 companies who lead the market with novel and progressive technologies 60 companies assessed
Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics
Arterial Remodeling Technologies
Miracor Medical Systems
Opto Circuits (India)
Sahajanand Medical Technologies
St Jude Medical
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market to 2017 - Technological Advances and Shift Towards Minimally Invasive Procedures Driving Market Growth
- Cardiovascular Devices Market to 2017 - Minimally Invasive Techniques and Cardiac Prosthetic Devices to Drive Future Growth
- Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Sleep Apnea Diagnostic & Therapeutic Devices Market Global End-user Analysis, Competitive Landscape & Forecast to 2017
- Interventional Neurology - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Dental Device Market to 2017 - CAD/CAM and Minimal Invasive Cosmetic Dentistry to Drive the Market
- Interventional Cardiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Insulin Delivery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017