Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2012 -- Changes in Business Traveler Accommodation Trends in 2012: Survey Intelligence' is the result of an extensive multi-industry survey drawn from WMI's exclusive panel of global business travelers. It contains in-depth analysis on global trends in hotel accommodation and forecasts how expenditure patterns are set to change in 2012. The report also benchmarks the types of hotels business travelers choose and identifies preferred modes and channels of hotel selection. Survey results have been presented and analyzed based on travel frequency, age, gender and company turnover.
The report features the opinions of hotel industry consumer respondents related to the following:
- Average duration of stay at business hotels
- Change in expenditure on hotel accommodation
- Popular hotel types and preferred modes of hotel selection
- Future developments for business growth
Reasons to Get this Report
- Effectively examine business traveler perceptions on the average length of stay in a hotel, the change in hotel accommodation expenditure and determine business growth opportunities.
- Identify popular hotel types, preferred modes of hotel selection and key channels for research to allocate marketing resources for better return on investment.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Business Traveler Hotel Expenditure in 2012: Survey Brief
- Global Hotel Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- New Product Trends and Changing Demand in the Interior Design Industry in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Business Travel Accommodation Trends in 2012: Survey Brief
- Travel and Tourism in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of Winter Olympics Will Drive Investments In Tourism Infrastructure
- Global Packaging Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Market and Technology Trends in the Interior Design Industry in 2012: Survey Brief
- Business Traveler Expectations of Sustainable Facilities in Hotels in 2012: Survey Snapshot