New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2015 -- Towards the end of the review period, there was still no tradition for cigar smoking in Azerbaijan. Typical cigar smokers remain wealthy middle-aged men and younger residents of Baku city. Another important consumer group comprises those who purchase cigars as gifts. However, cigars have been available in Azerbaijan for many years since times of the Soviet Union when the first Cuban cigars appeared on the shelves of several specialist Cuban cigar stores in Moscow in 1960-1970.
In 2013, Imperial Tobacco MMC maintained its leading position in cigars excluding cigarillos, with retail volume share of 23%. Hav-A-Tampa and Phillies brands contributed to the achievement of the leading position. The second position was held by Swisher International Group Inc with retail volume share of 19%. Ranked third was Villiger S?hne AG with retail volume share of 18%. Cahan Tobacco MMC ranked fourth with 12% retail volume share. The most popular brands offered by the company are Romeo y Julieta and H Upmann.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, the main drivers of the category in Azerbaijan to positively influence sales are expected to be increased international contact with the development of the tourism industry, higher number of foreigners, increasing purchasing power, a growing fashion for smoking prestigious cigars and increasing brand assortments.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cigars industry in Azerbaijan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cigars industry in Azerbaijan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cigars in Azerbaijan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cigars in Azerbaijan?
- What are the major brands in Azerbaijan?
- What are the main distribution channels for cigars in Azerbaijan and which are performing well?
- What is the proportion of hand-made versus machine manufactured cigars in Azerbaijan?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cigars in Finland
- Cigars in the US
- Cigars in Iran
- Cigars in Serbia
- Cigars in the Czech Republic