Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- Global Civil engineering industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global civil engineering market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global civil engineering market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global civil engineering market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global civil engineering sector had total revenues of $1,964.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% between 2009 and 2013.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $2,979.7bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global civil engineering market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global civil engineering market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Civil Engineering: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering: Global Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering: Global Industry Almanac
- Global Construction & Engineering
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide