New Software market report from MindCommerce: "Cloud Solutions and Market Opportunities"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/03/2014 -- Cloud computing abstracts and virtualizes the need for as much physical computing as possible and then it dynamically provisions that computing so that it can change to meet user demands. Based on deployment models, cloud computing can be classified into three primary types: Private, Public and Hybrid. Based on service provided, cloud computing can be classified into three types: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Cloud is moving beyond computing and storage and into an entirely new realm of communications, applications, content and applications. Evidence of this evolution ranges from common examples, such as Google Voice for Cloud-based communications, to less common examples such as Cloud-based payments solutions within the mobile commerce arena.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report bundle represents the most comprehensive research covering the market for Cloud solutions and market opportunities. It includes research that addresses competitive analysis, market opportunities in various industry verticals, cloud applications and solutions, the future of the Cloud, and more.
Key Cloud Impact Areas covered includes:
- Cloud and Commerce, Content, and Applications
- Cloud and Broadband including 4G and Beyond
- Cloud and Small and Medium Business (SMB)
- Cloud and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Cloud Virtualization and Virtualized Networks
- Cloud Telephony and impact on Incumbents
- Cloud Convergence with Social and Local
- Cloud and Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
- Cloud and Next Generation Networks
- See Table of Contents for complete list of areas covered
- Wireless service providers
- Telecommunications infrastructure providers
- Cloud infrastructure and support service providers
- E-commerce companies including online and mobile
- Cloud content, commerce, service and application providers
- Investment companies positioning for business transformation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cloud Based Business Analytics Market: Cloud BI, Predictive; Text; Web; Speech; Machine; & Video Analytics, Delivery Models, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap - Global Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Billing Market [By Solution (Billing of Cloud Services, Billing Services on Cloud), By Delivery (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), By Users (SMB, Enterprises)]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Cloud Brokerage and Enablement; Cloud Services Brokerage (CSB) Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Future Opportunities, Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Beyond Cloud Computing: Mobile Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce in the Cloud
- eClinical Solutions Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Mobile Cloud Companies and Solutions 2013
- Cloud Infrastructure Management: Companies and Solutions 2013
- BYOD in Enterprise Applications and Cloud Environment: Challenges and Market Opportunities 2013 - 2018
- Network Analytics Market [(On Premise, On Demand), by Applications (Mobile, Voip and Fixed Line, Unified Communications), by End Users (Cloud Service Providers, Telecommunications, Enterprises)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Government Cloud Market By Agency (Federal Cloud, State and Local Cloud, Defense & Military Cloud), By Delivery (Saas, Paas, Iaas), By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community) Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)