Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Coffee in Belarus", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2014 -- In 2013, the coffee market continued its recovery after the crisis and national currency devaluation of 2011. Total volume sales of coffee increased by 3% in 2013. In order to maintain volume consumption, some Belarusian consumers continued to trade down to cheaper brands.
In 2013, the leading company in coffee was Orimi Trade, with a 31% volume share. The Russian company offers the competitively priced Jockey and Jardin brands and dominates fresh coffee with a retail volume share of more than 59%, while the company is also ranked sixth in instant coffee volume sales.
The outlook for coffee over the forecast period is broadly positive, with total volume growth expected to be similar to the growth recorded over the review period, with a CAGR of 4%. High volume sales are expected due to the improvements in the domestic economy and established consumption of coffee within Belarusian culture. The trend towards busier lifestyles in Belarus will also help to strengthen demand for coffee, as will new launches, advertising campaigns and price promotions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Coffee industry in Belarus with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Coffee industry in Belarus, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Coffee in Belarus market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Coffee in Belarus?
- What are the major brands in Belarus?
- How significant is vending in coffee distribution?
- How does the increasing number of speciality coffee shops impact retail sales of coffee?
- How are coffee pods performing in Belarus?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Brazil to 2017