Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Coffee in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2013 -- As 2012 was an electoral year, the Venezuela government focused on avoiding shortages of essential consumption goods, including fresh ground coffee. According to Datanalisis, fresh ground coffee was one of the products that showed a low index of scarcity, estimated at 8.6% in September 2012. According to Fedeagro (National Federation Agricultural Producers Federation), the price regulations implemented in 2003 make coffee growing coffee in Venezuela unprofitable therefore the government imports...
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Hot Coffee Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Middle East and North Africa to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide