Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Colour Cosmetics in Nigeria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/20/2014 -- Colour cosmetics saw an impressive performance in 2013, with a 12% increase in current value terms. The average Nigerian consumer of colour cosmetics is influenced by Western culture, and the rising trend of global producers using the internet and satellite TV to promote their brands helped to boost value sales in 2013. Again, the number of younger women and professional women who use colour cosmetics as a confidence booster and beauty regimen increased in 2013, orchestrated by a rise in disposable incomes amongst the middle-classes.
Revlon led colour cosmetics in Nigeria in 2013, with an 8% value share. The company leverages its brand presence in nearly all categories, with a wide and effective distribution network to further its leading position. Furthermore, most of the company's brands are positioned in the mid-priced range, which appeals to price-sensitive consumers, and the company enjoys huge consumer loyalty due to its long presence in the market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Colour cosmetics is expected to post a positive value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. Increasing numbers of young women and professional women with a tendency to follow global fashion trends will help boost value sales over the forecast period. It is anticipated that the economy will grow strongly over the forecast period, which will lead to higher disposable incomes and enable consumers to spend more on colour cosmetics, thereby boosting value sales. Furthermore, marketing activities due to the increased competition will further boost growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Nigeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Nigeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Nigeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Nigeria?
- What are the major brands in Nigeria?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in Lithuania
- Colour Cosmetics in the United Arab Emirates
- Colour Cosmetics in Latvia
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Hong Kong, China
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy
- Colour Cosmetics in Morocco
- Colour Cosmetics in Georgia
- Colour Cosmetics in Colombia