Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Colour Cosmetics in Portugal", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2014 -- Despite the lack of consumer confidence in 2013, which slowed due to the difficult economy and increasing taxation, which decreased their spending capacity, Portuguese consumers demonstrated a continued interest in colour cosmetics. Consumers consider buying and using colour cosmetics as a small and affordable luxury which makes them feel better. It works as a kind of psychological support.
LOral Portugal continued to lead colour cosmetics in 2013, based on the success of brands such as L?Or?al Paris and Maybelline. Its main strength lies in its numerous umbrella brands, which cover the entire range of colour cosmetics categories, and cater to a wide variety of consumer needs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Colour cosmetics is expected to see a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. The category is still small in Portugal compared with in other European countries, and therefore has room for growth. Moreover, the difficult economic context will, to a certain extent, be an opportunity for this category, as women will see colour cosmetics as a small and affordable luxury, able to compensate for other consumption frustrations.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Portugal with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Portugal, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Portugal market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Portugal?
- What are the major brands in Portugal?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in Lithuania
- Colour Cosmetics in the United Arab Emirates
- Colour Cosmetics in Latvia
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy
- Colour Cosmetics in Morocco
- Colour Cosmetics in Georgia
- Colour Cosmetics in Colombia
- Colour Cosmetics in Israel