Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/15/2014 -- Conductive Ink Market by Application (Photovoltaic, Membrane Switches, Displays, Bio-Sensor, Automotive), Type (Silver Flake & Nanoparticle, Copper Flake & Nanoparticle, Carbon/Graphene, CNT, Dielectric, Polymer) - Global Trend & Forecast to 2018
A conductive ink is a thermoplastic viscous paste that conducts electricity by inculcating conductive materials such as silver and copper. This ink comprises binder, conductor, solvent, and surfactants used during its manufacturing process. Conductive inks are used in various industries such as Photovoltaic, sensor/medical, printed electronics, consumer electronics and many more. The major application of conductive inks is in the Photovoltaic industry followed by the membrane switches.
Conductive inks are of different types, which are suitable for one or more applications. Most conductive inks use silver due to its high conductivity and oxidative stability. The other types of conductive inks are made using copper, carbon nanotube, conductive polymer, and carbon/graphene. Among these, silver flake is the most consumed material which is used in conductive inks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The current market scenario is dominated by the Asia-Pacific region which is experiencing good growth on account of its expanding consumer electronics, Photovoltaic, and printed electronics industry. Photovoltaic is the biggest consumer of conductive inks, but recent governmental policies and PV module surplus has slowed the growth of the industry. The conductive ink market proves to be highly competitive with several market participants and a few market leaders. The high level of competition between the major players benefits the overall market through new product developments and innovations.
This report analyzes various marketing trends and establishes the most effective growth strategy in the market. It identifies market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, burning issues, and winning imperatives. Conductive ink market consists of several and regional companies with DuPont (U.S.), Henkel (Germany), Heraeus (Germany), Fujikura (Japan), Sun Chemicals (U.S.), and others.
Scope of the report
- On the basis of region:
- On the basis of type:
- Silver flakes
- Silver nanoparticles
- Silver nanoparticles
- Copper flakes
- Copper nanoparticles
- Copper oxide nanoparticles
- Silver coated copper nanoparticle
- Carbon nanotube
- Other materials
- On the basis of application:
- Membrane switches
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Green Coatings Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Polymer Foam Market By Types, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market, by Applications (Building & Construction, Packaging & Others), & Geography (North America, West Europe, Asia-Pacific & Rest of the World) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Specialty Synthetic Fibers & Glass Fiber Market - Global Trend & Forecast to 2018
- Adsorbents Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018
- Yeast Market - Global Trend & Forecast to 2018
- Drilling Fluids (Drilling Mud) Market & Completion Fluids Market: by Types (Water-Based Systems, Oil-Based Systems, Synthetic-Based Systems, Other Based Systems), Application Areas (Onshore and Offshore) & Geography - Forecast to 2018
- Advanced Functional Material Market For Low Carbon Applications - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Polyurethane (PU) Foams Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Medical Gases and Equipment Market - Global Forecast to 2018