New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2014 -- Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
Global Markets Direct's, 'Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure)'s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Aastrom Biosciences, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca PLC, Athersys, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Bioheart, Inc., Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., Les Laboratoires Servier SAS, Bayer AG, Celladon Corporation, IntelGenx Corp., Mesoblast Limited, Palatin Technologies, Inc., Cardio3 BioSciences SA, La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company, Mast Therapeutics, Inc., NeoStem, Inc., Cytomedix, Inc., Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, Juventas Therapeutics, Inc., Protemix Corporation Limited, AngioDesign, Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Innopharmax Inc., QUANTUM GENOMICS Corp., ARCA biopharma, Inc., Glucox Biotech AB, Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc., Medistem, Inc., Bial - Portela & Ca, S.A., Sorbent Therapeutics, Inc., Target Heart Biotec Srl, RegenoCELL Therapeutics, Inc., Vicore Pharma AB, Cellmid Limited, PharmaIN Corporation, RedHill Biopharma Ltd., Lonestar Heart, Inc., Recardio GmbH, Lead Pharma Holding B.V., BEAT BioTherapeutics Corp., Mezzion Pharma Co. Ltd., MI.TO. Technology S.r.L., CCRP Therapeutics GmbH
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Chronic Heart Failure - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Acute Heart Failure - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Liver Failure - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Renal Failure - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Acute Heart Failure - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Chronic Heart Failure - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Congestive Heart Failure Partnering 2007-2013