Recently published research from Canadean, "Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in New Zealand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2015 -- This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the New Zealand Prepared Meals sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Prepared Meals categories and their packaging.
- The Prepared Meals market in New Zealand offers moderate growth prospects for manufacturers to introduce new products in the market.
- Ready Meals is both the largest and fastest-growing category in value terms in the market reflecting consumers' preference for convenient meal options amidst growing busy lives.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets followed by Convenience Stores are the preferred distribution channels for Prepared Meals purchase.
- Tray is the most preferred container type in the New Zealand Prepared Meals market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report brings together market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Prepared Meals sector in New Zealand and allows for the identification of key growth opportunities across major Prepared Meals categories. It provides a snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country and market share of the key distribution channels. The report also includes Packaging overview and brand share data of the Prepared Meals market in New Zealand.
Reasons to Get This Report
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Countdown, Four Square, New World, Pak' N Save, McCain, Wattie's, Leaning Tower, Weight Watchers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in New Zealand to 2018
- Prepared Meals Market in Papua New Guinea: Databook to 2017
- Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in South Africa
- Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in Romania
- Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in the UAE