Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Health as a Solution to the Chronic Disease Epidemic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2012 -- The epidemic of non-communicable chronic diseases is not an idea, but a shocking reality. The prevention, treatment and management of chronic conditions are pushing national systems to their limits as healthcare costs rise and the ageing population booms. New self-care programmes are being drafted and implemented in combined efforts by governments and the health industry to address this public health crisis and to foster growth for consumer health therapies in the next decade.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health as a Solution to the Chronic Disease Epidemic global briefing examines the size, growth trends and potential opportunities in the Consumer Health market. The strategic analyses include assessing the impacts of changing regulations, research breakthroughs and public health concerns on both the market and leading companies. Consumer attitudes towards the products and their personal healthcare needs are also explored.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2017 - Chronic Disease Prevalence and Government Curbs on Hospital Spending to Drive the Market
- Chronic Liver Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Wireless Health Market (WLAN, WMAN, WPAN, Sensors, Smartphones, Tablet PC, Mobile Apps) - Global Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape & Forecasts to 2016
- Adult Mouth Care in Japan
- Hyper Phosphatemia In Chronic Kidney Disease - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011
- OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Medicated Skin Care in Mexico
- Procter & Gamble Co,The in Consumer Health
- GE Healthcare - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in France
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)