Fast Market Research recommends "Credit Cards in Egypt" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2013 -- The use of credit cards is clearly evolving as more people are becoming comfortable using them and merchant acceptance is also rising. However, while transaction volume and value is rising, most Egyptians are still more comfortable using cash rather than credit cards.
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in Egypt report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Credit Cards in Thailand
- Credit Cards in Hungary
- Financial Cards and Payments in Japan
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Credit Cards in Japan
- Credit Cards in India
- Credit Cards in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Africa
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)