Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Deodorants performed quite well in 2013, recording growth of 7% in current value terms. Product availability is widening both in volume and brand range. Growth is in line with increasing levels of urbanisation and underpinned by rising consumer incomes. In addition to these factors, favourable hot and humid weather conditions which lead to perspiration are maintaining consumer interest and demand, especially among the active working class. Hence, consumer perception is shifting towards considering deodorants essential for personal hygiene.
L'Oreal Group dominated the category in 2013 with a value share of 11%. It owns the popular deodorant brand, Ushuaia, which is widely available in retail outlets, benefiting from an extensive distribution network in the country and favourable pricing. Other international brands, such as Unilever's Axe and Beiersdorf's Nivea, are also popular.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The deodorants category should see a positive constant value CAGR of 5% over the forecast period. This anticipated growth can be attributed to the high availability of products in outlets and rising consumer awareness. It is likely that a wide range of brands will be available in more retail outlets than in previous years, with consumer demand increasing as incomes improve and the urban population grows.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Cameroon with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Cameroon, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Cameroon market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Cameroon?
- What are the major brands in Cameroon?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017