Recently published research from GlobalData, "Emerging Nuclear Power Countries - Market Analysis, Policy Analysis and Forecasts to 2030", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2012 -- GlobalData's latest report "Emerging Nuclear Power Countries - Market Analysis, Policy Analysis and Forecasts to 2030" report focuses on emerging nuclear countries and their market analysis. The report covers market analysis and the current status of nuclear power in the emerging nuclear power countries around the world. It gives detailed information on key drivers and challenges faced by the emerging nuclear countries in adopting nuclear energy. The recent deals and developments and information regarding key players are also covered in the report.
- Market analysis of the emerging nuclear power market in key countries of Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America.
- Qualitative information on drivers and key challenges for the emerging nuclear power market.
- Key updates on recent market developments in the emerging nuclear power countries.
- Key updates of the market players, such as AREVA, Electricite de France S.A, Korea Electric Power Corporation, EnergySolutions, Hitachi Ltd., and many more.
- Detailed information on the power market in key countries.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain the most up-to-date information on the key developments, deals and contracts in the emerging nuclear power market.
- Identify key regions with potential opportunities for growth in the emerging nuclear power market.
- Understand the emerging opportunities for players in the emerging nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the challenges and opportunities in the emerging nuclear power countries.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AREVA SA, Electricite de France S.A., EnergySolutions, Inc, JSC Atomstroyexport, Korea Electric Power Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., State Atomic Energy Corporation (Rosatom), TECNATOM, S.A.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Middle East Power Market Analysis to 2030 - Strategic Analysis from IPP and EPC Perspective, Investment and Regulatory Scenario, Competitive Landscape, Technical Consultant Analysis
- Nuclear Pressurizer - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
- Nuclear Safety Injection Pumps - Global Market Size, Competitive, Product, Regional and Pricing Analysis to 2020
- Emerging Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Governments Encouraging Infrastructure Development by Easing Industry Barriers in Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania
- Nuclear Moisture Separator Reheaters Market - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape to 2020
- Integral Horsepower Motors Market for Power Generation Industry - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
- Nuclear Reactor Decommissioning Industry - Global Market Size and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2030
- Taiwan Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Business Propensity Indicator (BPI), Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
- Japan Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Business Propensity Indicator (BPI), Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)