New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/16/2012 -- "Emerging Oil & Gas Exploration Markets in Africa, 2012 - Industry Analysis, Latest Developments and Competitive Landscape", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which analyzes oil and gas exploration in emerging African markets. The report gives information on oil and gas exploration activities in 10 emerging markets in the region. The report covers key sedimentary basins in each region. It also provides information about major exploration blocks in each basin. Information about key regulatory and fiscal regimes for each country is also provided in the report. The report also focuses on major exploration companies in each country. The report is built using the data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
This report provides detailed analysis of the oil and gas exploration industry in emerging African markets, key companies and the key trends and issues in the sector. The report primarily focuses on -
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- 10 emerging oil and gas exploration markets in Africa
- Key sedimentary basins and exploration blocks in each country
- Key information on the fiscal and regulatory regimes in hydrocarbon exploration for each country
- Key drivers and challenges in the oil and gas exploration sector in emerging African markets.
- Planned oil and gas production fields in emerging African markets.
- The competitive landscape of the petroleum exploration sector in emerging African markets, containing a comparison of key companies and countries.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision-making capabilities. The report will help you to -
- Understand the expected change in the dynamics of the African E&P industry by understanding the upcoming markets.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about emerging E&P markets.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the African E&P industry.
- Understand the market positioning of the major E&P countries and companies.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the African E&P market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Tullow Oil Plc, ENI S.p.A, Total S.A, Ophir Energy Plc, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Deep Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) in West Africa - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Oil & Gas Exploration in Emerging African Markets - Analysis of Exploration & Development Plans of Key Companies
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) in Colombia - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2015
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Major Projects to 2016
- Gas Shales in Europe, 2012 - Market Analysis, Industry Development and Competitive Landscape
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2012 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)