New Energy research report from GBI Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2012 -- GBI Research, leading business intelligence provider has released its latest research, "Emerging Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Governments Encouraging Infrastructure Development by Easing Industry Barriers in Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania" which provides an in-depth analysis of the emerging Eastern European power markets, covering five countries including Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania in Eastern Europe on the basis of power generation. The report covers the cumulative installed capacity and power generation from 2005-2020 for thermal power, hydro power, nuclear power and renewable power including share by fuel type for thermal power and share by technology type for renewable power. The report also provides Porter's force analysis and the competitive landscape for the five countries in 2011, as well as the macroeconomic factors, import and export scenarios for 2005-2010, annual electricity consumption data for 2005-2020, and top active and upcoming power plants for thermal power, hydro power, nuclear power and renewable power.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report covers regulatory structures and provides an infrastructural overview including transmission and distribution networks for 2005-2020, grid interconnection and planned investments for each of the five countries. This report is built using data and information sourced through primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- The emerging Eastern European power markets of Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania. based on power generation market analysis
- Historical and forecast data of installed capacity and power generation from 2005-2020.
- Porter's Five Force Analysis for the region.
- Macroeconomic factors and import and export scenario for 2005-2010 for each of the countries covered.
- Demand and consumption scenario and annual electricity consumption figures for 2005-2020.
- Top active and upcoming power projects covering thermal power, hydro power, nuclear power and renewable power.
- Regulatory structure and infrastructural overview for each country including transmission and distribution networks in 2005-2020, grid interconnection and planned investments.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic decisions based on strong historical and forecast data to identify key markets and growth opportunities for the emerging Eastern European power markets.
- Understand the impact of environmental regulations and macroeconomic factors of the geographic location on device market entry plans.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AES Corporation, Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD, CEZ Bulgaria, Enel Bulgaria, GDF Suez SA, Hidroelectrica SA, Lietuvos Energija AB, Magyar Villamos M?vek Rt., Matrai Er?m? ZRt, S.C. Termoelectrica SA, Slovenske elektrarne, UAB Vilniaus Energija
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Major Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Renewable Resources, Privatization, and Easing Barriers to Entry in Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine and Turkey
- Emerging Power Markets in South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Government's Restructuring Reforms Encouraging Private Participation will Enhance Price Competition and Efficiency
- Hydropower Market to 2020 - Energy Management Strategies and Green Funds to Drive Emerging Markets in Latin America and Africa
- Renewable Energy Investment Trends in Emerging Nations - Capacity & Generation, Deal Value & Volume, Comparative Analysis to 2020
- Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020 - Intermittent Renewable and Distributed Generation Presents a Challenge to T&D Systems
- Nuclear Energy Market to 2020 - Technological Innovations, New Safety Measures and Uptake in Asia Pacific to Shape Future Development
- Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Smart Grid Landscape in Europe - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Power Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Power Industry
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)