New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Eminent Spine, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2014 -- Eminent Spine, LLC (Eminent Spine) is a medical device company. The company designs and develops spine technology. It offers products that include cervical plates (King Cobra); cervical cage (Copperhead); alif cage (Cottonmouth); buttress plate (Fang Plate); pedicle screw (Diamondback); plif cage (Texas Python); tlif cage (Texas Sidewinder); cross link connector (Boa Constrictor); lateral lumber retractor system (Black Mamba); lateral lumber cage (Rattlesnake); and t-plif cage (Boomslang). Eminent Spine also offers products that comprise lateral lumber plate (Black Diamong Rattlesnake); posterior spinous process clamp (Anaconda); anterior lumber plate (Red Diamong Rattlesnake); stand-alone cervical cage (Queen Snake); and percutaneous pedicle screw (Texas Diamondback). The company also provide men's and women's T-shirts; belt buckles; mouse pads; coffee mugs; jackets; tote bags; key chains; stress balls; and scrub cap under the ES brand name. Eminent Spine is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Eminent Spine, LLC portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Eminent Spine, LLC
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jemo Spine, LLC. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Innovia LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- NLT SPINE - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Control Medical Technology, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Spine Wave, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Signal Genetics LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Bionics, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Veridex, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BioMarker Strategies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Pop Test LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)