Fast Market Research recommends "Fixed Line Telecoms - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/18/2013 -- Fixed Line Telecoms - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Fixed Line Telecoms industry in each of the G8 (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia and Japan) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $337.3 billion in 2011 to the global fixed line telecoms industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.7% between 2007 and 2011. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $278.3 billion in 2016, with a CAGR of -3.8% over the 2011-16 period.
Among the G8 countries, Japan holds the major share of the fixed line telecoms industry. It accounted for a share of 30.5% in 2011.
Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the fixed line telecoms industry, with market revenues of $102.8 billion in 2011.
Japan is expected to lead the fixed line telecoms industry in the G8 nations with a value of $93.3 billion in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Almanac
- Global Fixed Line Telecoms
- Fixed Line Telecoms in the United Kingdom
- Telecommunication Services: Global Industry Guide