Recently published research from MarketLine, "Food Retail: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- The BRIC Food retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC food retail market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC food retail market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key food retail market players' BRIC operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC food retail market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the food retail industry and had a total market value of $1,534.7 billion in 2013. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 13.4% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the food retail industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $729.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $342.8, $316.7, and $145.6 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the food retail industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,102.7 billion in 2018, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $525.4, $479.6 and $198.1 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC food retail market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the BRIC food retail market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC food retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC food retail market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Food Retail: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Food Retail: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Food Retail: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Food Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Food Retail in the Netherlands
- Food Retail in India
- Food Retail in Russia
- Food Retail in Philippines
- Food Retail in Australia