Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2014 -- Rising disposable income, especially amongst the lower- and middle-income classes, is still allowing consumers to increase their footwear purchases, mostly towards more added-value products. However, several economic factors impacted the performance of the market in 2013 including lower income growth, relatively high inflation rates and more credit restrictions. As a result, consumers have become more cautious about their spending, concentrating more on their needs and less on their desires as...
Euromonitor International's Footwear in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Children's Footwear, Men's Footwear, Women's Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Clothing, Footwear, Accessories and Luxury Goods Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in Poland
- Footwear in Denmark
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Poland
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in India
- Apparel and Footwear in Denmark
- Apparel and Footwear in Brazil