New Software research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2014 -- Looking at the importance of CRM to retailers, this case study reveals how they have adopted loyalty programs and big data analytics in order to attract and retain customers. With these relatively new tools, retailers are now in a position to predict a customer's shop, and even know when a customer is pregnant. Find out how retailers are using this information in increasingly diverse ways.
Features and benefits
- Provides a history of loyalty programs and how they have evolved as technology has advanced and customers have become more sophisticated.
- Looks at the beginnings of big data analytics and how it has evolved from relatively simple data mining to sophisticated algorithms and analysis.
- Details what CRM is and what is necessary for it to succeed. Looks at how loyalty programs, big data and CRM have become intrinsically linked.
- Demonstrates how the retail sector has embraced to great success the triumvirate that is CRM, big data analytics and loyalty programs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Using loyalty programs and big data analytics, retailers are capable of predicting customer buying habits, with Target developing a pregnancy predictor model.
CRM uses the insights gleaned from these tools to better serve the customer, however the power of big data now means loyalty programs are no longer necessary to collect customer information.
Your key questions answered
- What is customer relationship management and why is it so important? What elements are necessary for it to succeed?
- What is big data analytics and how is it used? What are loyalty programs, and why is customer information so important to retailers?
- How do CRM, big data analytics and loyalty programs work together, and what can these three tools achieve in a retail environment?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Big Data in Financial Services Industry: Market Trends, Challenges, and Prospects 2013 - 2018
- Big Data in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Global Big Data Market in the Retail Sector 2014-2018
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Big Data in Retail
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- Capturing Big Data in Social and Detection Systems: Market Opportunities and Challenges 2013 - 2019
- Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis and Forecasts 2014 - 2019