New Telecom and Computing market report from TechNavio: "Global Action Camera Market 2014-2018 "
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2014 -- An action camera is a HD personal camera used in extreme action photography. It is used in unusual places such as mountains, underwater, air, cars, and army tanks. These cameras are hand-free and can be mounted anywhere on the body. Such cameras are popular with water sports enthusiasts, skiers, motorcyclists, drivers, and mountain bikers.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Action Camera market will grow at a CAGR of 23.83 by volume and 16.2 percent by value over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Action Camera market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the reports takes into account the total number of action cameras shipped annually.
TechNavio's report, the Global Action Camera Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers North America, Europe, and the APAC and MEA region; it also covers the Global Action Camera market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- North America
- APAC and MEA
- Contour LLC
- Drift Innovation
- GoPro Inc.
- iON Worldwide
- Sony Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Brinno Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- JVC Kenwood Corp.
- Liquid Image Corp.
- Mobius Action Cam
- Panasonic Corp.
- RePlay XD
- Toshiba Corp.
Key Market Driver
- Popularity of Social Networking
- Increased Participation in Adventurous Sports
Key Market Challenge
- Increase in Smartphone Penetration
- Intensified Competition
Key Market Trend
- Increase in New Entrants
- Rapid Growth in Action Camera Market
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Contour LLC, Drift Innovation, GoPro Inc., iON Worldwide, Sony Corp., Brinno Inc., Garmin Ltd., JVC Kenwood Corp., Liquid Image Corp., Mobius Action Cam, Panasonic Corp., Polaroid, RePlay XD, Shimono, Toshiba Corp
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- LiDAR Market by Components (INS, Laser, GPS/GNSS, Camera, MEMS), Product Types (Airborne, Mobile, Terrestrial), Applications (Corridor Mapping, Forestry, Mining, Topographic Surveying, Volumetric Mapping) - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)
- Gesture Recognition & Touch-Less Sensing Market - Global Forecasts and Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market (2013 - 2018)
- Global Automotive Camera Market 2012-2016
- Global Digital Camera Market 2014-2018
- High Speed Camera Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Global Camera Accessories Market 2014-2018
- Endoscopy Equipment Market by Endoscopes (Rigid, Flexible, Capsule), by Visualization Systems (HD, 3D Camera, Wireless Display & Monitor), Others (Endoscopic Ultrasound, Carts), by Application (Colonoscopy, GI Endoscopy) - Global Forecasts to 2018
- Endoscopy Equipment Market - Global Forecasts to 2018
- Global Camera Module in Mobile Device Market 2014-2018