New Beverages market report from Canadean: "Global Bulk/HOD Water Report 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/25/2013 -- Product Synopsis
Published by Canadean, the Global Bulk/HOD Water Report 2013 provides a detailed analysis of the Bulk/HOD water drinks market, with global, regional and individual country data including forecasts to 2016.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The Global Bulk/HOD Water Report 2013is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the Bulk/HOD Water market and forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Annual growth had dipped below 8% during the recessionary years (2007-2009) but then began to recover. The latest setback is partially seen as the negative effect of an on-going shift in favor of POU systems
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Asia presented itself as the main center of category consumption with a 48% volume share, up two percentage points on 2011. China proved to be the main volume driver where demand was stimulated by rising urban purchasing power
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Global Bulk/HOD Water Report for 2013 comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a global, regional and country level. The report is compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers 'on the ground'. Comprising of 82 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews, plus a global summary, the Global Bulk/HOD Water Report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends and forecasts in the Bulk/HOD Water category worldwide.
Key Features and Benefits
Dataincludesbulk/HOD water consumption volumes (million litres and litres per capita)from 2007 to 2012, with forecasts to 2016 by country.
Percentage markets shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2011 and 2012 actuals, plus 2013 forecasts.
Leading companies' market shares for 2011 and 2012 are provided.
A market valuationis provided for eachcountry and, where applicable, new products in 2012 are identified by country.
Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing and valuation.
Key Market Issues
Slower growth was driven by the on-going shift in favor of POU systems
In some markets the packaged water category has become a threat to bulk/HOD water products. PW brands are enlarging their pack sizes and in many cases reducing prices
Many consumers buy table water as an economical alternative to tap water, particularly where public water is unavailable, unsafe or unreliable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Packaged Water Report 2013
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Sports Drinks Report 2013
- Offshore Drilling Market By Services (Contract Drilling, Directional Drilling, Logging While Drilling), Applications (Shallow Water, Deepwater, Ultra-Deepwater) And Geography-Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry 2013-2014 - Trends and Opportunities, Budgets, Defense Industry Procurement, and Marketing Initiatives
- Thermal Power in United Arab Emirates (the UAE), Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)