Fast Market Research recommends "Global Construction Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2012 -- "Global Construction Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013" is a new report by Timetric that analyzes C-level executives responses to understand how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in 2012-2013. This also examines construction industry supplier media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets and selection criteria of suppliers and marketing agencies. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type and sizes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Chi , India and the UAE are estimated to be the fastest growing regions among developing countries for the construction industry. The relatively lower levels of public debt in these regions, leading economic growth, expansion of business activities into emerging markets, changing consumer lifestyles and increasing disposable incomes are fueling growth.
- A total of 50% of C-level respondents from the construction buyers industry expect their companies to increase their procurement expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 3% looking to decrease it.
- A total of 65% of senior executives from the construction suppliers industry expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 13% looking to decrease it.
The report features the opinions of global construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Revenue growth and future developments in business structure
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Capital expenditure and change in staff recruitment activity
- Key regions of growth
- Key industry threats and opportunities
- Key supplier actions and e-procurement
- Annual procurement budgets and change in procurement expenditure
- Change in supplier selection and procurement objectives
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Future spending outlook on media channels
- Marketing agency selection criteria
Reasons to Get this Report
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions
- Benchmark your procurement, sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and direction of spend in the future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: John Holland, Habtoor Leighton Group, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Hochtief, EMCOR Group, Eaton Corp., Lafarge
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Global Construction Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Global Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Global Construction Industry Outlook Survey 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Market Growth Outlook in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief
- Future Developments in Business Structure in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot
- Business Indicators in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Construction Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence